11. Thou shalt make your key lime pies with extra thick crusts.12. Thou shalt not slam the door. Ever.
11. Thou shalt replace the toilet paper roll completely; thou shalt not just put a new roll on the counter and leave the old empty tube on the whaddayacallit, the rolling thing.12. Thou shalt not take thyself too seriously.
11. Thou shalt use correct grammar and spelling in all thine written communications; thou shalt proofread thy internet posts and texts. Behold, I have given thee online dictionaries and a third-grade education to use.12. On a lovely spring day, or in the snow, or if thou shalt find thyself in the mood, thou shalt frolic happily and without consideration for dignity, which is expendable anyway. Thou shalt include others in this activity, which shall certainly bring peace and joy on earth.
11. Thou shalt partake of Chick-fil-a at least once a week.12. Thou shalt always use thy turn signal. ALWAYS...
11. While looking for a parking spot on campus, thou shalt not stalk others. It is OK to wait momentarily if you see somebody unlocking their car to leave, but thou shalt not stalk for extended periods of time. 12. Thou shalt eat cheese at every meal.
11. Thou shalt consume the required amount of fiber per day, for it is good for digestion.12. Thou shalt refrain from polka music, for it is detestable in my ears.
11. Thou shalt not wear leggings without pants for any reason for they do not count-eth for pants.12. Thou shalt not print 50 plus pages on the 4th floor of the Library and then not take them
11. Thou shall always pull for Mr. Roger Federer when he plays tennis at Wimbledon--yes, even if he plays against Mr. Andy Roddick, and especially if he plays against Mr. Rafael Nadal.12. Thou shall not engage in text messaging while driving, or while having a face-to-face conversation with someone else, or while hogging the exercise bikes at fike. Not only are real life conversations much less ambiguous, but they also cost less money and tend to be much more productive.
11) Thou shalt not make Mr. Lilley blush.12) Thou shalt not ask questions that need answering while eating (especially if the food is scrumdidiliumptious)
Post a Comment